Wednesday, May 28, 2014

So we had our pitch a little bit ago. I made two different kinds of apple cake: one from fuji apple and another from granny smith apples. I had the visitors try both of the cakes and had them vote on which was better. The result was pretty close but the granny smith apple won by just three votes. 

During the pitch Mrs. Hechlik was taking pictures of everyone's presentation and she got one of me with my cake. Here it is!












Later on I made some food without my mom or recipes... but my dad was with me. We made some chicken and for the sauce we used some leftover pasta sauce that my mom made a couple days ago and added things to it. It ended really well. We served on some rice with some asparagus and it tasted great! Here a picture of it.
Then over the weekend I made some bread. This didn't end as well as the chicken but it didn't taste bad. The bread was filled with custard cream which I also made myself but the bread became a little dryer than what I wanted after baking it. I don't have a picture of the bread because I completely forgot about that.

Hopefully next time I will have more cooking things that I can share.

Kohki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Fans