Monday, May 12, 2014

Prom?

These past few weeks have been brutally stressful with the SAT to AP Calculus tests. But there was one joyous event during that awful week. It happened one Tuesday morning. Prom is approaching at my high school and I decided to asked a girl to prom with a cake. 
It was a simple roll cake with some strawberry cream and making it was not very hard besides the fact that it was late at night. In addition to that I found that baking is a lot more fun than cooking dinner. You don't have to deal with cutting onions and I love sweets. I think I'll be focusing more on baking from now on. And baking doesn't just include sweets so I can still make things for dinner. 

We are also having our pitch on Tuesday along with a Spanish class that is doing their own 20 time project. I'm going to have to figure out what I am going to take to that... it'll have to be something I can make A LOT of.

Oh yeah... just in case you guys were wondering, the girl said yes.


4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Now food has become meaningful! P.S. I enjoyed both of your apple cakes. You seem so proud of your achievements. This is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a pretty cool idea. It was cool seeing all of the people reacting to your food and voting on which they liked best at the pitch.

    ReplyDelete

Number of Fans