Friday, March 28, 2014

Let the adventure begin!

I'm a high school who wants to learn how to cook for a school  20 time project. I haven't actually started the actual cooking part yet and I'm really not sure what to make either. I have  very little experience with cooking.

I can really cook anything... as long as my mom is with me walking me through every step. I want to be able to cook by myself. I really want to know how to cook by myself; what tastes good together and how to make things look good. I want to just be able to improvise with what I have and make things look and taste good to me.

Now like I said before I am not sure what I want to make. I don't really know where to start either or which direction/approach to take on this challenge. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking of starting with something sweet because I REALLY like sweet things and I REALLY don't like spicy food.

Stay Classy.

Kohki

2 comments:

  1. So much fun! Love that you asked me for suggestions. What do you want: simple or complicated? Entrees or appetizers? Desserts or side dishes? Maybe you should decide what your specific goal is. Do you want to create your own recipe or learn how to work from already made recipes? Maybe you should just start with Ramen noodles or Mac N Cheese...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a cool idea! I have no idea how to cook anything, so I wouldn't have any suggestions. I like Ms. Hecklik's suggestion of Ramen noodles and Mac N Cheese though.

    ReplyDelete

Number of Fans